Friday, August 29, 2014

How to get Huge Lashes!

We all want long lashes, right?  It's like the new boobs.  Everyone wants a bigger pair. I am not into lash extensions, and I don't love taking the time to put on false lashes every morning (plus I usually tend to mess it up somehow).  With that in mind, this is how I do my lashes when I want them BIG BIG BIG (and not spidery). 

You need:
  • 3D Fiber Lashes (no worries, it's just the worlds greatest mascara, not extensions or falsies)
  • Lash Comb
  • Blowdryer (you read right, no lash curler for me)
The basics... there are 2 tubes in the 3D Fiber Lashes, Gel and Green Tea Fiber.  You start by coating your lashes with gel, brushing fibers onto the tips, and then coating again with gel (that way the fibers don't flake off).  You can do this for as many coats as you want to get the results you want.  You can use the comb to get rid of any clumps as needed.  Then, when I'm done, I use my blowdryer on high heat, low speed to blow my lashes from below for about 15 seconds (this curls them, I swear), then I give them a blast of cool air to set the mascara.

You know what, just go watch this... it will make so much more sense.  Seeing is believing.


To see more, please subscribe to my YouTube channel, follow me on Facebook, or visit my website. Or, you can email me at teampirateprincess@gmail.com with any questions. :-)

No comments: